Manufacturer of Borosilicate Glass Equipment used in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industries.. We also manufacture large size laboratory ware made from Borosilicate Glass. We are located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Upcoming Exhibition : Asia Pharma Expo 2017, Bangladesh. We look forward for your visit.
Industrial GlasswareINR0INRBorosilicate glass 3.3 pipeline offer many advantages for its use in chemical, pharmaceutical industries together with precious metal refining, dye works & electroplating because of its following characteristics.
Inert to almost all chemicals, hence no risk of contamination and no unwanted flavors or colours are imparted into product.
Transparency allows visual monitoring of the process, flow patterns, colour changes etc.
Almost universal resistance to corrosion. A long service life is guaranteed.
Smooth surface permits easy cleaning and prevents fouling.
All the components are suitable for operation under full vacuum conditions.
Pipeline Components are available from DN 15 to DN 600.
DN 800 pipeline parts are available on request.True1473745632
Glass ReactorINR0INRIn most of the glass plants, vessels are used as reactors, receivers, separators, measuring or feed vessels.
Glass Reactor are available in Spherical Shape from 5 to 500 liter and in Cylindrical Shape from 5 to 500 liter capacity. Cylindrical vessels can be supplied with metal/glass jackets too.
All the Glass Reactor are provided with a bottom outlet for which a suitable valve can be chosen from our range of valves.True1473745780
KilolabINR0INRGlass Reactors Kilolab are multi-purpose pilot plant units having flexibility of utility. Glass Reactor/distillation unit have been standardized by incorporating all basic & essential features such as heating, stirring, condensation, fractionation, cooling etc. for multi-purpose use. Therefore, though termed Kilolab from constructional view point they actually serve as Flexi Units from utility point of view, also known as Glass Reactor and distillation unit.
These glass reactor kilolab are used in educational institutions, R&D centers and industries. Distillation unit can be conveniently and quickly modified according to specific process needs due to modular construction. Borosilicate glass offers additional benefits of universal corrosion resistance, visibility and cleanliness.True1473746260
Glass ColumnINR0INRGlass Column
In many operations like reaction, extraction & absorption, the transparency of glass is particular advantage. For such process a range of glass column components are available in Borosilicate glass.
Advantages of Glass Column:
1. Insert to almost all chemicals hence no risk of contamination.
2. Transparency allows visual monitoring of the process, flow patterns, colour changes etc.
3. Almost universal resistance to corrosion.
4. Smooth surface permits easy cleaning and prevents fouling.True1473746600
Technical PackagesINR0INRWe form a combination of Chemical Engineers in the field of Process engineering and itsapplication in the glass equipments/process packages.DESIGN AND SUPPLY OF VARIOUS UNITS as per client`s requirement are as under:
1. Absorption systems for gases such as HCl, Cl2, SO2, HBr. NH3, Br2, NOx etc.
2. Anhydrous HCl Gas Generation Unit by different routes viz.
- Sulphuric Acid Route - Boiling Route - Calcium Chloride Route - Cyclic Route
3. HBr Gas Generator (By Boiling Route)
4. Sulphuric Acid Dilution Units.
5. Hypochlorite Manufacturing Units
6. MCA Condensation Assembly
7. Distillation - Conversion of Batch Process to Continuous Process.
8. Solvent Recovery
9. Iodine Recovery
10. Raw DCB Plant.
KNOW-HOW WITH PLANT for the following products :
1. Bromine recovery from industrial waste / salt bittern
2. Nitric Acid Concentration.
3. Sodium HypochloriteTrue1473746686
Heat ExchangersINR0INRThe overall heat transfer co-efficient of Borosilicate glass equipment is comparatively favourable with many alternative materials because of its smooth surface which improves the thermal coefficient & reduce the tendency of fouling.
Heat Exchangers are available in 2 basics designs:
1. Conventional Coil Type Condensers heat exchangers.
2. Shell & Tube Type heat exchangers.True1473746753